
It’s been almost a week since I’ve posted, but I have nothing exciting to say—kind of a minor case of the blahs coupled with an acute outbreak of education overload (the non itching kind), both from too much homework and too many days substituting. The latter is really an energy drainer, but as George Washington said when crossing the Delaware, “It’s $60 a day, and I’m a broke-ass honkey.”
In other news:
Muppet is going to live!!!
I’ve been asked to direct a play by the chamber of commerce.
I should find out my student teaching locale next week.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

6 comments:
Shelly came by my office today to drop off a wedding invitation. She said she really, really, really (did I mention REALLY?) wants you to come. Are you going to be my date to the trash monkey ball?
congrats on the new directing project! perhaps one day i'll be able to spend the summer, doing summer stock theatre directed by YOU in the wonderful town of Seminole. In fact, why do you think i'm becomming a school counselor?? So i can have the summers off to do just this plan!
Yay, a Hawaii dot appeared. Hawaii dots are totally fierce. Hot tranny mess red dot.
I'm thinking a revival of Lend Me A Tenor - Skineese is running lines right now!
...whilst doing lines, a coin and a cracker at the same time. mont, i've gave ye a dot as close as possible to stackis st. ermis, londres, england on my last voyage over the pond. miss you mont.
off to word verification now!
bloggy bloggy sob! ben? muppett? mennonites?? crazy texas townies?? is anyone there? ...sandra? barbara?? anyone?
Post a Comment