Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Political Dew

Being gone for a week has really made me ponder the focus of this blog. I’m kind of embarrassed about how self-centered my posts have been, so I’ve decided to shift gears and talk about something of interest/importance to us all. Unless you are Helen Keller, you’ve no doubt seen/heard/read about the following when opening a newspaper, turning on the radio, or flipping on the television. Yes, I’m talking about the primary that has GRIPPED the nation’s attention. And we here at Bloggy Bloggy Dew couldn’t be happier about last night’s results. We’d been so skeptical about what the citizens of Ohio would decide, but we can now rest assured that this country is on the right track. For visual learners, and for anyone who missed last night’s triumphant showing by our party, I’ve enclosed the following:




Eat it, box of rocks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

all i can say, ben, is... brilliant and hilarious. Oh, and of course - "every vote counts!"

Anonymous said...

You have entirely too much time on your hands.

I'm in Hawaii right now, and I want to see the damn little spot on the map, but I'm on my Sprint card for work, so I don't think it's showing up properly. I will have to log in via wireless or while I'm at our distribution center later.

PS You're a hot tranny mess.