Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Bloggy Bloggy Picture Post #1

The southern end of my house is entirely devoted to online classes. My mom is hard at work on becoming a geriatric nurse practitioner. She’s watching a video on how to assess the state of the cranial nerve by using nothing but the power of your mind.

I, on the other hand, have embraced a lucrative career as a high school teacher. Search my desk closely for my latest reading assignment, Students are Unicorns: How to give these magical creatures everything they want while not mussing their snowflake-glistened manes!

The cover of the new emo poetry book by Muppet!: Shattered Pieces of my B-A-R-K.

My new digs.

I live on a farm therefore I wear flannel.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why do you have a painting of George Bush next to your bed?

Ben said...

It's part of my horrible presidents in costume series. You can't see it, but on the other side of the room there's a lovely watercolor of Nixon as a ballerina.