Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Go West, Young Man

After hanging up my last, now culturally inappropriate piece of clothing, I can officially say that I am unpacked and settled into my new-old life in Seminole. Muppet has taken to the farm like a Pepperdine student to a clearance sale at Nordstrom's. I, on the other hand, am experiencing a more ambiguous adjustment as I embark on the awesomeness that is moving back in with your parents. I shall attempt to chronicle this SUPER EXCITING stage in my life for those of you who are no longer in close proximity, which is more or less everyone that I care to talk to. It's going to be a thrilling ride. Trust me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Capitol City misses you terribly (and I am allowed to comment in behalf of the whole town - I'm a NATIVE, dammit!). I would probably be crying myself to sleep every night, but instead I cradle myself in the knowledge that I'm seeing you tomorrow.
EWOK lives!